1. When submitting an enquiry to Lucie Hamilton Photography you are asked to provide the names of the happy couple, a contact email address and a telephone number. Lucie Hamilton Photography will reply to your submission via email within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry further. If for any reason you do not reply to Lucie Hamiltons email response your email and all data held about you will be deleted one month after the initial email. If you have decided on another photographer (it happens, and its ok, its a competitive business!!) please inform the photographer and your contact information will be removed immediately.
2. Should you choose to take your enquiry further and book Lucie Hamilton Photography to capture your fun loving hug-tactic big day (*does a happy little dance*) your personal data submitted on your first enquiry will be stored by Lucie Hamilton Photography to ensure she can contact you in regards to her services and your requirements.
3. During the run up to the wedding date you will be asked to provide a home address for any correspondence to be sent to. This includes checklists & invoices. After the wedding your home address will not be stored unless needed for album and/or print delivery's.
4. Contracts & agreements made with Lucie Hamilton Photography are stored securely for 7 years for tax purposes only. All names of the happy couple and one contact email are included on this document, you, the clients, also are provided with an exact copy of the agreement stored when booking.
5. Absolutely no third party companies have access to the data held by Lucie Hamilton Photography. When sending galleries email addresses are collected from all visitors. These are not used for marketing purposes, but to overlook who has access to each gallery in the interests of the happy couple. All companies chosen by the photographer to store digital images (galleries / slideshows) or provide prints and albums are GPDR compliant and will only use your contact information shared for delivery purposes.
6. If at any point you believe that the information Lucie Hamilton holds about you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it amended or deleted on request.
7. All delivered digital images are stored by Lucie Hamilton for a minimum of one year after delivery to the client, this is in the best interests of the happy couple as in the event that they where to loose their digital media it could be easily replaced by Lucie Hamilton. If for any reason you would not like Lucie Hamilton to store your digital files for a prolonged amount of time please email her at email@example.com and ask for all your digital media to be removed from her storage. Please be aware that if you request all digital images to be deleted they will and cannot be replaced.
8. Lucie Hamilton Photography uses images from previous weddings to promote her business on social media and in the form of blog posts as seen here on this website, without doing so other couples would not be able to view her work/portfolio before investing in her services. If for any reason you wish for the images to remain private please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this. Please note, that all wedding day previews are sent to the happy couple before being posted on any form of social media.